NEW DIAGNOSTIC FEATURES – NORTH AMERICAN MARKET
The new features for the North American market are very interesting, thanks to important diagnostic developments connected to the most common makes and models such as Isuzu, Hino, Mitsubishi Fuso, Detroit Engine, International, Freightliner and many more.
Another important news is the enhancement of the extraordinary SOLVED PROBLEMS function.
The VIN Scan function was improved for the Heavy-Duty environment, now applied to all the manufacturers.
The function was improved and the number of control units that can be analysed was increased.
– The Generation 5 system for the 2017 EPA13 vehicles was updated.
– The new model Isuzu 2017 5.2 Diesel was added.
– The VCS Vehicle Control System error list was updated.
– New Aisin automatic transmission system with K-Line and CAN-Line communication protocols.
Detroit – MBE:
– The EPA 13 injection system was updated for the 2017 vehicles.
– The CRD3 injection system was updated for the OM651 engines and the static regeneration and on-road regeneration were added.
– The Body controller Gateway system was updated and the parameter reading for new variants was improved.
– The Core 2 system was updated for the 2017 EPA13 vehicles.
– The diagnosis was added to trailers with the PLC protocol.
– injection system for Mitsubishi Fuso vehicles.
NEW WIRING DIAGRAMS
– ABS, EPA98 Diesel injection, EPA04 injection, Aisin automatic transmission systems.
Mitsubishi Fuso Canter 4P10:
– refrigeration system.
– Cummins ISBe2-3 CM850, ISBe4, ISL, ISC CM2150, ISC 8.3 CM2250, ISF 2.8-3.8 CM2220, ISM CM850 Diesel injection systems.
Volvo Trucks FH12/FM12/FM9/FH16/NH12/FH/FM/VHD:
– lighting system.
Volvo Trucks FMX:
– FCIOM system.
Volvo Trucks FH16: